Anything but plain. Nothing but simple.
We’ve engaged some of the top industrial designers to create a product that’s custom-built for point of sale. From the fluid motion of the credit card swipe to the high-end finishes we choose, Clover Station is built to perform as good as it looks.
You’ll get a touchscreen display, a high-speed printer (which doubles as a power and connectivity hub), and a cash drawer. Optional accessories allow you to further customize your Clover Station.
Set up in minutes
Your Clover Station comes out of the box configured just for you and ready to take payments with a simple setup – no IT consultant required! To get even more from Clover, customize it with a variety of apps to suit your particular business.
Details that matter
We built the hardware for ease of use and reliability
- Large and bright 11.6” touchscreen
- Brushed aluminum body with white glass accents
- Encrypted swiper runs down the side of the display and is designed for maximum reliability
- Embedded high-resolution camera that can be used for barcode or QR code scanning
- Proprietary pivot arm swivels smoothly between merchant and customer
- Reduce cord clutter with a single power source for display and printer
- Ethernet, wireless, and Bluetooth options for optimal connectivity
- 4 USB ports to connect peripherals
Clover Mobile - Product Specifications:
Body: Brushed aluminum with white glass accents
Display: Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Liquid silicone rubber provides additional product protection for improved impact (drop) performance
H: 5.3″ x W: 7.9″ x D: 3.6″
Clover Mobile 3G
Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n wireless)
3G (Pentaband HSPA+): requires data plan — bring your own or use the one provided by Clover.
7″, 1280px x 800px
Built-in 18.7-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Clover Mobile is estimated to fully charge in less than 4.5 hours via Clover USB wall charger or with Clover Mobile Dock.
EMV chip card reader
NFC reader (EMV compliant)
3-Track Magstripe reader